Dear tourists, please pay attention! According to Ukrainian law, personnel under 18 years of age are NOT allowed to enter the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone. No exceptions can be made. All the application forms that don’t meet this strict condition will be denied right away.
On this web-site you may find tours of 2 choices – group tour and personal tour. The price of the personal tour will be calculated individually by our managers and according to your wishes and preferences. In order to book a personal tour, please contact email@example.com.
To order a group tour with fixed price, please kindly fill out the form with your personal information. Your trip may be consider fully booked after you have submitted a 20% deposit only. For your convenience, you can do it via worldwide used payment system – PayPal. We accept deposits in 2 currencies – EUR and USD. The rest 80% may be paid to your guide on the day of the tour in cash in both EUR, USD or UAH. At your discretion, you may pay 100% price of the tour via PayPal during the booking process if this is more convenient for you. We accept application forms and deposits at least 3 days before the tour, as it takes time to organise the permissions for each tourist to the Exclusion Zone.
The FENIX TECHNOLOGIES LTD company is obliged to refund 100% of the price of the tour if the tour has been cancelled by the fault of the company.
In case of tour’s cancellation on the tourist’s initiative the company is obliged to refund 100% of the price of the tour if the cancelation has been made 3 days prior to the tour date.
Tourist may receive 80% refund if the cancelation of the tour takes place less than 3 days before the tour date. The company withholds 20% of the tour value as it has been paid for the organization of the permission to Chornobyl.
If a tourist doesn’t show up on the day of the tour by his own fault, the company reserves the right to keep the 20% deposit.
Please pay attention that all the payment fees and refund fees are paid by the tourist.
To order a participation in the group tour, please fill out the application form in the calendar, depending on the desired date of the tour. Your name, passport number, citizenship, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address are required. Please, make sure that you have entered the correct and up to date information, as any mistake may prevent you from entering the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone or may cost a fee to correct it less than 3 days before the tour date.
You will be offered to rent a Geiger counter and order dinner in the tour. These two options are additional and are not included in the price of a group tour.
The next step is 20% deposit. Only after these 2 steps your participation in the group tour will be confirmed. You will receive confirmation letter with all the instructions and details of the tour on your e-mail right after you have made the deposit.